- Provide competitive opportunities in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments on a monthly basis, both across and outside of New England.
- Provide in-school and after-school programming to a minimum of 100 youth through our holistic model.
- Link 100% of high school students to professional mentors.
- Link 100% of graduating seniors to college or technical degree, a workforce development program, or meaningful job.
- Employ 5 youth as Level Ground “Program Assistants”.
Long term, Level Ground aims to open a state-of-the-art MMA studio in the heart of inner city Boston by Fall 2015. At this facility, 100% of youth will receive:
- Premier Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts training.
- Professional mentorship.
- Daily Academic and Career Support, with access to our community college, 4-year university, trade school, and workforce development network.
- Daily Life Skills training, with an emphasis on nutrition and food preparation, and physical and mental health and wellness.